Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Bibleworks 8 Context feature

The Bibleworks blog has been doing a great job of writing about some of the new features in Bibleworks 8. Its not out yet, but from what I can see on the blog, it looks like a good upgrade.

My favourite new feature is the context one - here's why:

I sometimes use Bibleworks in group bible studies, and always use it when JW's come round. I love being able to locate a verse immediately, and to be able to see various English translations and the Greek all at once on one page. However, the limitation in Bibleworks 7, was that you could not see those verses in context, unless you toggled the view. Now, if I'm understanding this rightly, you can look up those verses, and then in the right hand column, see those verses in their context.