Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Video series on Matthew's Gospel

For the last few days I've been uploading our videos of sermons on the Gospel of Matthew.
They are slowly but surely getting up there.
If you want to view the series, then it can be found here:

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearch?q=duncan+forbes+matthew


Unfortunately they are not in order. Hopefully soon we will have an ordered list on www.newlifelondon.com soon.

The first in the series is called "Joining Jesus' Kru" Matthew 4:18-22. This was the very first sermon I did for our Church, when it was planted back in December 2005.
I feel that I have learned a lot more about the Bible and preaching since then, but still have lots more to learn.

As always, check everything you hear me or anyone else say with scripture.

Peace
D